Comments and queries re FAQ for Non-resident income tax

Do you have a query on how to get things done in Andalucia, where to find things, who to call? Find out by posting and hear about others experiences.
Beachcomber
Andalucia Guru

Re: Comments and queries re FAQ for Non-resident income tax

Postby Beachcomber » Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:14 pm

I have just generated a PDF using Firefox.

Have you checked the relevant parameter in Firefox 'about:config' as per the instructions in the FAQ?
Let's go Brandon!

sunseeker1
Tourist

Postby sunseeker1 » Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:07 pm

Hallelujah! Had to ignore a million scary warnings along the way but I now have my form. All I want to do is pay my tax - why is it so hard?!

Beach I cannot thank you enough. You have been so helpful. What an utterly selfless person you are.

Beachcomber
Andalucia Guru

Postby Beachcomber » Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:18 pm

I'm glad your persistence has prevailed. :thumbup:
Let's go Brandon!

sunseeker1
Tourist

Postby sunseeker1 » Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:27 pm

Thanks to you. However...

When trying to generate the pdf the system is then telling me that all the personal details, date and place of birth etc are compulsory although that are not asterisked as compulsory fields when completing the first form

Beachcomber
Andalucia Guru

Postby Beachcomber » Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:49 am

Yes, I don't think they have perfected the form yet. You have to include some details but not others. It will accept the non-completion of, for example, NIF in country of residence, email address and telephone numbers among others.

Another major problem is the fact that the 'anagrama' is not shown in the generated PDF. This can be a problem if the bar code reader at the bank is unable to read the bar code. The anagrama is required to be able to enter the details manually which is why I have suggested in the FAQ that you make a note of it and take it to the bank with the declaration.
Let's go Brandon!

pengwynne
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby pengwynne » Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:38 pm

sunseeker1 wrote:This is very helpful, thanks. I have been trying to generate the form for a few days but keep gettng the same error message:

EN ESTOS MOMENTOS SU PETICION NO PUEDE SER ATENDIDA, CODIGO DE ERROR:0115

I'm confident that I've input the data correctly, having addressed any error messages about misisng data, but then I always get back to this dead end. I'm using IE8. (On another PC, using IE9, I can never get all the compulsory address fields to be available in the "Situacion del inmeuble" section after 02 has been entered under "Renta Obtenida")

Any ideas?
Having been an avid reader of this forum for some time, I thought it was time to put pen to paper, or, as in this case, fingers to keyboard.
I must start off, by stating, what a wealth of accurate information comes from "Beachcomber". He is an outstanding asset to this forum and a complete selfless individual. He has, literally, saved me hundreds of euros over these last few years.
I have completed my own "imputed" income tax forms since 2007, where, prior to then, I was "ripped-off" for 2 years.
Following "Beachcomber's" advice, and with the aid of "google translate", I have successfully submitted the "modelo's" for the last 4 years.
I too, had the same problem as "Sunseeker", with IE8 and IE9.
I rectified this problem by following the information given in the following link: http://soporte.aeat.es/aplicaciones/A3C ... enDocument
Use "google translate" and do exactly what it states.....BINGO!!...........you have it.
Hope this is of some help to those with browers IE8 and IE9.

Stoker
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby Stoker » Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:52 pm

Beachcomber wrote:One of the AEAT FAQs suggest that some of their programs are not compatible with Safari. There are configuration instructions available only for Firefox and IE. However, it would be interesting to hear what they say in the Apple shop.
Apologies as I haven't been near the Apple shop recently but I have just tried accessing the form again using Safari on my MacBook and have found that the form now displays OK. Haven't tried filling it in and producing a PDF yet. Are there any repercussions with experimenting with the form?

Beachcomber
Andalucia Guru

Postby Beachcomber » Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:49 pm

I rang the AEAT IT helpline a few weeks ago and they said that they were working on compatibility with other browsers so perhaps they have been as good as their word.

You can fill in the form and save it in its formula format. I now understand that no information is passed to AEAT when you generate the PDF which would be logical because it always produces the same filename. The information is only sent when you make an online presentation with an electronic signature.
Let's go Brandon!

Stoker
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby Stoker » Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:17 pm

Once again many thanks for your help Beachcomber.

ashtondav
Resident

Postby ashtondav » Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:34 pm

I now understand that no information is passed to AEAT when you generate the PDF
I may haveve completely forgotten about this but when i paid my last quarter's rent on new 210, I'm sure whne i completed and printed off the 210 forms, there was just a paper copy for me and the bank - nothing for AEAT.

So now they just get the computer input from the banks' terminal. None of those lovely individually stamped pages?

I can't believe they don't want a paper copy. Or am i just getting forgetful.

Beachcomber
Andalucia Guru

Postby Beachcomber » Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:44 pm

Yes, there are three copies and only one is kept by the bank but that copy is marked ' Ejemplar para la Entidad Colaboradora/Administracíon' so, maybe, once it has been processed by the bank it is forwarded to AEAT.
Let's go Brandon!

ashtondav
Resident

Postby ashtondav » Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:33 pm

maybe, once it has been processed by the bank it is forwarded to AEAT.
Hmmmm. I saw no sign of that, and based on my earlier observations that the bank did not have a clue about how to process new form 210 (despite it being the international branch, and in Nerja) i've no doubt i'll be hearing from AEAT soonish.

Why, in a time of "austerity" do they make it so darn difficult to pay tax :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Beachcomber
Andalucia Guru

Postby Beachcomber » Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:44 pm

As long as you have your copy endorsed with a line of computer generated characters or, at least, a dated bank stamp you will be able to prove that you have paid the tax.
Let's go Brandon!

saibot
Tourist

Postby saibot » Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:16 pm

I have tried filling in the new form 210 online but under description of the property there is no box for province, municipality or post code there are only 3 fields - type of street, name of public road and type of number. However I try I cannot enter these details to avoid the error box coming up stating I have omitted Post code, province and municipality!! Any ideas??
Saibot

ashtondav
Resident

Postby ashtondav » Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:43 am

Saibot

I encountered numerous problems when completing this form for the first time!

I can assure you that if you follow the instructions in the FAQ section word by word you will succeed. I had major problems with the section where you enter dates and most irritatingly when using Firefox. As a first step i would use IE and have another go. I ended up perming any number of options.

It's a diabolically stupid, incompetent and unfriendly form for a government that needs to increase tax revenue.

saibot
Tourist

Postby saibot » Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:51 am

I have posted this query elsewhere on the site but I have filled in form 210 successfully for the past few years and am now struggling with the new form. I have read Beach's excellent guide but when the form asks for "Description of Property" only 3 fields open up - type of street, name of public road and type of number. I have tried to enter full details but there is nowhere to insert province, municipality or post code. So when I click on "Generate Form" I keep getting an error message saying I have omitted these details. It seems not enough of the drop down box appears on screen but it is very frustrating as I can do all the rest of it. Any help out there?
Thanks
Saibot

baynigg
Tourist

Postby baynigg » Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:18 pm

I am also having this problem. There doesn't seem to be anywhere to fill the details in. :crazy:

poppylou
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby poppylou » Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:18 pm

I had this problem with the "Province" box not appearing, plus a few other boxes being knocked out of position, using Internet Explorer.

I got round it by saving the form, coming out of the web site completely, and when I returned to the web site and re-opened the form, the "Province" box was there.

There was then some other error, supposedly, with the NIE number, but I kept pressing the button at the bottom for a pdf form, and eventually I got my printed copy.

I hope that helps

Beachcomber
Andalucia Guru

Postby Beachcomber » Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:41 pm

If the problem is with Internet Explorer try ticking 'Compatibility View' under 'Tools'.
Let's go Brandon!

baynigg
Tourist

Postby baynigg » Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:43 pm

I used the compatibility view and managed to complete the form with all the relevant boxes showing. I pressed the validate button, all seemed to be going well, then I got this message

'EN ESTOS MOMENTOS SU PETICION NO PUEDE SER ATENDIDA, CODIGO DE ERROR:0115 '

Does anyone know if this is a website hiccup or am i still doing something wrong?