Securitas Direct alarm cancellation - estafadores??

Information and questions about the Law in Spain and Andalucia.
Jool
Andalucia Guru

Securitas Direct alarm cancellation - estafadores??

Postby Jool » Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:51 pm

Soo frustrated. Cancelled policy, or so I thought as told it was cancelled. SD take money from my bank account every month for last few months, I call it back. Every month they use a new reference number.......Start to receive threatening letters, phone them again, cancel again, next day another phone call - so have you decided yet then? On what? I cancelled last year!!!

Send e-mails to address given in official letters, no reply, finally get a reply from Sra Limon muy bitter - you have to phone us to resolve this or we will continue to pursue you for payment........point out I have phoned them numerous times and also sent e-mails which they are proven to take over a month to respond to....do not owe them money, fed up with phone calls and demanding sms messages etc etc..........I asked for complaints form and remind them it is illegal to deny me this, they ignore it, I remind them again........still none

Google them and they are renowned estafadores.......

Any ideas on what to do now?

esteponaman
Andalucia.com Amigo

Re: Securitas Direct alarm cancellation - estafadores??

Postby esteponaman » Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:22 pm

How long are you with Securitas Direct?
I think that the initial contract is for 24 months

902121122 for english speakers

Hope that helps

Jool
Andalucia Guru

Re: Securitas Direct alarm cancellation - estafadores??

Postby Jool » Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:57 pm

Thanks been with them lot longer than 2 years and keep talking to them on the phone but nothing changes........