Judo and Guitar

Pregnant, giving birth, looking for nurseries, schools, or simply want to share advice with other parents in Andalucia? Find out more on this forum.
caboodles
Andalucia.com Amigo

Judo and Guitar

Postby caboodles » Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:46 pm

We are living in Alora and looking to send our two girls aged 6 and 8 to Judo, they have been doing Judo in Wales for nearly 2 years and love it and would like to continue. If anybody has any information I'd much appreciate it. Also I would love for them to start Spanish guitar lessons if anyone has any info about this. Kind regards, Tracy

Ama
Resident

Re: Judo and Guitar

Postby Ama » Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:54 pm

Contact your town hall, in Alora there is a Escuela de Música (Municipal music school) (tel. 951 06 21 34), classes usually start in Oct.
Judo classes in some towns are held at school in the afternoons or in the municipal sports center, again starting in Oct.

caboodles
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby caboodles » Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:46 pm

That's great thanks so much. I was kind of hoping that there would be an andalucian judo federation (similar to the welsh federation). We are happy to travel.

frank
Andalucia Guru

Postby frank » Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:40 pm

caboodles wrote:That's great thanks so much. I was kind of hoping that there would be an andalucian judo federation (similar to the welsh federation). We are happy to travel.
They do have a webpage, but it's absolutely awful, but they do have a facebook page. Obviously it's in Spanish, but you can ask a question, surely someone there can speak English

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Federaci ... 0037913063
Regards, Frank

No soy residente, simplemente un turista, ¿qué sé yo?