Floor and Wall tiles

Do you have a query on how to get things done in Andalucia, where to find things, who to call? Find out by posting and hear about others experiences.
tsharon
Tourist

Floor and Wall tiles

Postby tsharon » Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:16 pm

Hi

does anybody know of a shop/warehouse which sells floor and wall tiles at cheap prices? eg end of line/whats left etc around the Antequera area. I vaguely remember seeing an advert for cheap floor tiles in fuente de piedra last year but cannot recall the name or whereabouts? I only need small amounts of tiles so bargain end of line is perfect for me.

Julie
Andalucia Guru

Re: Floor and Wall tiles

Postby Julie » Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:19 pm

if you ask in any of the shop0s for end of the line, they will usually let you have what thy have cheap, well at least they have for us twice were we are, and then offer less :)
No soporto ver la casa sucia, ahora mismo me levanto y apago la luz.

olive
Andalucia Guru

Postby olive » Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:08 pm

On the A92 towards Mollina there is a warehouse on the industrial estate on the right. He has a few.

Another spot is the tile shop on the right (set back from the road) coming from Mollina into Antequera before the Veronica roundabout.

Better is the tile shop first on the left as you enter la Lantejuela from the Osuna direction. He used to have loads of "value " tiles but has cut down in recent years. I dare say that there are less opportunities these days.

aquaman
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby aquaman » Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:51 pm

A bit out of your area but there is a good tile warehouse at Campinillos near Malaga.

barry
Resident

Postby barry » Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:17 pm

Go to your local builders merchants, they usually have a store gathering dust, start establishing a working relationship and you will be suprised at what bargains appear. Use the same technique as in arab souk, if not the right price start to walk away, but always keep a smile handy.
More importantly, if you don't use your local business you will lose it.