Digital Plus for free!!

Information and help in the IT field of computers, internet, ISP's, mobile and fixed line telephones plus satellite TV systems.
Acen
Resident

Digital Plus for free!!

Postby Acen » Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:28 am

Does the spanish sat provider digital+ offer any channels for free or free to view, like what sky does with their white card.

We struggle to get a tv signal via an arial so was wondering what was avaialble without an expensive subscription.

cheers

a

Julie
Andalucia Guru

Re: Digital Plus for free!!

Postby Julie » Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:06 pm

Acen

We also had problems receiving Spanish TV, the town hall came and put repeaters close to our house after I went and complained, maybe you could ask at your local town hall see if they will do the same. or ask your nearest neighbour what they have for TV, no one in our village has sat TV or ADSL :(
No soporto ver la casa sucia, ahora mismo me levanto y apago la luz.

Acen
Resident

Postby Acen » Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:43 pm

the thing is spanish tv is very poor, and they do not have Freeview+. apart from News and football I never watch anything live as I work/busy/with the kids etc.

there is no good recording facility for spanish tv, and was enquiring on "free" international channels and/or a HD+ sat box that could record and be viewed in the envening when we are all at home.

any ideas?? the signal is dire because we are surrounded by moutains!! the ayutamiento never fixed the local channels and have even less money now

acen

biribiri
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby biribiri » Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:37 pm

I don't think there are any free channels offered by Digital+. Even TVE 1&2, A3, cuarto tele cinco etc
are all encrypted on both their satellite packages @ 19e & 30w.

pmb
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby pmb » Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:07 pm

For a list of fta Spanish channels click on www.flysat.com then FTA TV then Spain.