Just dreadful. Please share.

Are you looking for information or help related to pets in Andalucia. Post your questions and advice about domestic pets, veterinary services, legal issues.
Marina
Resident

Just dreadful. Please share.

Postby Marina » Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:45 pm

This is just so awful. Please if you are on FaceBook or anywhere that you can share this info, please do to try and get this poor wee dog back. The owners must be devastated!

I know its a long shot but if anyone can help. We live in Atalaya and this afternoon we arrived home to find our house broken into and our dog stolen. This was our house broken into not the garden. They took the usual laptop camera ect.
She's a Yorkshire Terrier and 16 years old, her name is Molly, She has one eye and is almost deaf. She has a tumour on her tummy so when they realise they cant sell her I don't want to imagine what they will do . Throw her out or something far more unthinkable.
Please if you hear anything let me know. She is Chipped and registered in Andalucía

Sé que es una posibilidad remota, pero si alguien puede ayudar. Vivimos en Atalaya y esta tarde llegamos a casa para encontrar nuestra casa abiertay nuestro perro robado. Esta fue nuestra casa no solo en el jardín . Se llevaron la portátil,cámara., ect
Es un Yorkshire Terrier y 16 años de edad, su nombre es Molly, Ella tiene un ojo y es casi sordo. Ella tiene un tumor en su estómago por lo que cuando se dan cuenta de que no puedo venderla no me quiero imaginar lo que van a hacer. Echarla o algo mucho más impensable.
Por favor, si te enteras de algo, hágamelo saber. Ella tiene micro chip y registrada en Andalucía
I know its a long shot but if anyone can help. We live in Atalaya and this afternoon we arrived home to find our house broken into and our dog stolen. This was our house broken into not the garden. They took the usual laptop camera ect. She's a Yorkshire Terrier and 16 years old, her name is Molly, She has one eye and is almost deaf. She has a tumour on her tummy so when they realise they cant sell her I don't want to imagine what they will do . Throw her out or something far more unthinkable. Please if you hear anything let me know. She is Chipped and registered in Andalucía Sé que es una posibilidad remota, pero si alguien puede ayudar. Vivimos en Atalaya y esta tarde llegamos a casa para encontrar nuestra casa abiertay nuestro perro robado. Esta fue nuestra casa no solo en el jardín . Se llevaron la portátil,cámara., ect Es un Yorkshire Terrier y 16 años de edad, su nombre es Molly, Ella tiene un ojo y es casi sordo. Ella tiene un tumor en su estómago por lo que cuando se dan cuenta de que no puedo venderla no me quiero imaginar lo que van a hacer. Echarla o algo mucho más impensable. Por favor, si te enteras de algo, hágamelo saber. Ella tiene micro chip y registrada en Andalucía

Julie
Andalucia Guru

Re: Just dreadful. Please share.

Postby Julie » Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:15 pm

Sorry to hear that, I can't imagine how you must be feeling, I do hope you get her back.
No soporto ver la casa sucia, ahora mismo me levanto y apago la luz.

Footprint
Resident

Postby Footprint » Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:32 pm

Just sent you a friend request so that I can share your post.

Sending you positive thoughts.
You can spend, minutes, hours, days, weeks or even months over-analyzing a situation; trying to put the pieces together, justifying what could've, would've happened - or you can just leave the pieces on the floor and move the f**k on.

Marina
Resident

Postby Marina » Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:45 am

Thanks. The dog isn't mine, I just shared the post everywhere I could think of that may have readers in that area. It is just such a heartless thing for anyone to do to this dog and her family. I went to bed in tears last night.

Mowser
Andalucia Guru

Postby Mowser » Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:48 am

Just read this on Facebook as well. Heartless beasts.
Dave

IreneD
Andalucia Guru

Postby IreneD » Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:43 am

Me too - have shared. Poor little dog and the owners must be devastated.

spanish_lad
Andalucia Guru
Location: Alhaurin el Grande since 99, cartama campo since 2022

Postby spanish_lad » Wed May 22, 2013 1:10 am

read about this on fb.. my friends dogs been pinched too :( a toy yorkie :(
Alhaurin el Grande since 99, working at the airport since 2011.

Marina
Resident

Postby Marina » Wed May 22, 2013 6:09 am

How awful! Where was it taken from?

belindamc
Tourist

Postby belindamc » Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:09 pm

How terrible :(

Chunky Monky
Resident

Postby Chunky Monky » Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:36 pm

belindamc wrote:How terrible :(
You really need to look at the date of the last post!