English Speaking Nursery in Sevilla

Pregnant, giving birth, looking for nurseries, schools, or simply want to share advice with other parents in Andalucia? Find out more on this forum.
rieibra

English Speaking Nursery in Sevilla

Postby rieibra » Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:44 am

Hi!

Just like the title, I'm looking for an english speaking nursery in Sevilla for my 2.5 years old daughter.
I found The British Nursery School (Escuela Infantil Britanica) and Escuela Infantil Europa which I'm interested on. But unfortunately it is too far as we plan to live in Triana or Los Remedios.

We will only be in Sevilla for 3 years and my daughter has been joining an english preschool at where we live now in Sweden, so I will really prefer to get her into a nursery with an english speaking rather than the bi-lingual one.

Your help will be much appreciated! :thumbup:

Mowser
Andalucia Guru

Re: English Speaking Nursery in Sevilla

Postby Mowser » Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:28 am

Quite a few posters we've had from Sweden recently. Maybe some of them could help out.
Dave

rieibra

Postby rieibra » Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:33 am

Thank Mowser!

We are Indonesian, eventhough now living in Sweden.
Haven't found any Indonesian family who currently living in Sevilla for now :(

Therefore, I want to put my daughter into an english speaking as I'm worry if she will meet difficulties facing another new language. We speak Indonesian-English at home, she gets her English from her school, and (almost) everyone around her now speaks Swedish. I just don't want her to be more confused with Spanish :mrgreen:
And again, we will just be here for 3 years.. :wink:

pilgrim2
Resident

Postby pilgrim2 » Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:43 pm

If your daughter is 2.5 and 3yrs old before end of December now she is to old old for the Escuela Infantil Britanica. Unless you find a private school with a nursery attached I think you will not find what you are looking for. You could try http://www.colegiobs.eu/en/General/Curr ... anico.html they have a bus that collects children or there is Yago Castilleja de la Cuesta SEVILLA , www.stgeorge.es as well as the schools you have previously mentioned. Good luck

LizFox
Tourist

Postby LizFox » Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:43 pm