kitchen companies

Other topics that are not covered in the sections above.
jennym
Andalucia.com Amigo

kitchen companies

Postby jennym » Tue Nov 22, 2005 9:01 pm

Hi all,

Anyone know of a good kitchen company that supplies and installs please?
I think I have made a mistake by putting a small deposit with a well known local company to me (I live on mijas golf) and realise now how much they are charging me for extras like taps, handles etc.

For a ceramic befast sink they are charging €667
Single electric oven (never heard of the name) €449
Sigle fridge freezer (never heard of the name) €659

Since back in the UK for a while, I have been surfing the new and found out for instance that I can get the exact same sink for £129!!!

I am willing to sacrifice the small deposit if I can find another kitchen company with more reasonable prices!
The kitchen is just a normal cream coloured one and have been told its MDF but has been foil wrapped - whatever that may be!!

Any help please? Thankyou

Beachcomber
Andalucia Guru

Postby Beachcomber » Tue Nov 22, 2005 9:07 pm

I would recommend, without reservation (not something I do lightly), Magistral Cocinas in Alhaurín el Grande, Tel 952 597123.

jennym
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby jennym » Tue Nov 22, 2005 9:10 pm

Thank you beach comber - I am flying over there in the morning and will definitely give them a call. I assume they have a showroom so may even drive to them. It's something I need to get sorted asap as ideally i would like a new kitchen installed by february or end of march the very latest.

Beachcomber
Andalucia Guru

Postby Beachcomber » Tue Nov 22, 2005 9:36 pm

If you can find your way to the Cruz de Misión roundabout (the roundabout with the cross on it) take the Cártama road, go down to the next roundabout just past Mercadona and turn right towards the Guardia Civil and Policia Local, and Magistral Cocinas is about 200m along on the left.

nikki
Tourist

kitchens

Postby nikki » Wed Nov 23, 2005 6:03 pm

Hi. I have recently used the kitchen room in estepona for my new kitchen and got all the appliances off them for far less than that. I also had a belfast sink which cost me 344 euros plus the tap and waste. My fridge freezer integrated was about 580 euros and my oven was about 260 euros. I also got a dishwasher and washing machine both integrated . They designed the kitchen with me and fitted it for me and i was very happy with both the price and the service. You could try them but maybe its too far away for you? Good luck with your search

sherlock holmes
Andalucia.com Amigo

$)

Postby sherlock holmes » Wed Nov 23, 2005 9:03 pm

we used Tim Hart woods I think they are in off Coin rd, and Calahonda on 340 - not cheap but they did finish (most of it !) in 3 days.

jennym
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby jennym » Fri Nov 25, 2005 12:14 pm

Thank you all for your help. We are having quotes from two of the above companies next week. Unfortunately, one of them (near where i live) was the one that we got the extortionate quote from!
Thankyou to you all though

Jenny (Mijas Golf)