Endesa bill late again?

Do you have a query on how to get things done in Andalucia, where to find things, who to call? Find out by posting and hear about others experiences.
jukim
Resident

Endesa bill late again?

Postby jukim » Wed May 11, 2016 8:20 am

Is anyone else still waiting for the latest Endesa electric bill… usually towards the end of every second month but now 11 days into third month and still nothing and I can't get the online site to accept my meter reading. :wtf:

TorreDelAguila
Resident

Re: Endesa bill late again?

Postby TorreDelAguila » Wed May 11, 2016 8:24 am

Ours appeared on-line at normal time (a week into every odd month).
Chris

jukim
Resident

Postby jukim » Wed May 11, 2016 8:29 am

Mmm… our "end of October" bill only arrived on 17th November so I guess they're just running late again :crazy:

TorreDelAguila
Resident

Postby TorreDelAguila » Wed May 11, 2016 11:59 am

For fiscal reasons unfathomable, Endesa and Telefonica have been occasionally known to be tardy in raising bills and taking direct debits - maybe to keep a few taxable margins under control.
Suspicious, moi? :think:
Chris

spanish_lad
Andalucia Guru
Location: Alhaurin el Grande since 99, cartama campo since 2022

Postby spanish_lad » Thu May 12, 2016 9:47 pm

"profit per month" .. hahah
Alhaurin el Grande since 99, working at the airport since 2011.

bernipops3
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby bernipops3 » Fri May 13, 2016 9:59 am

Since I signed up for electronic billing Endesa please themselves whether they bother emailing me the bill. The first I know about how much I owe them is when they take it out of my bank account. However, if I sign in to my account I can view the invoices whenever I want.

Also for some reason it look as if in Sevilla they are going back to monthly billing as I had money taken from my account in Feb, April and May. Don't mind paying for the usage monthly but it is really aggravating when they charge you the same administration costs on each invoice regardless whether monthly or bi-monthly which all adds up to more additional charges for the customer.

Is anyone else receiving their bills monthly now?

Thanks
Bernipops

TorreDelAguila
Resident

Postby TorreDelAguila » Fri May 13, 2016 11:15 am

No, two-monthly. But the same - regular bills available on EndesaClientes site, but rarely sent as an e-mail.
Chris

chrissiehope
Andalucia Guru

Postby chrissiehope » Fri May 13, 2016 1:11 pm

I changed to Iberdrola a few years ago, and find they are pretty on the ball. They send me an email notification (in English), which has a full breakdown of useage since the previous notification (usually every month, but sometimes 2 months), but not the full payment details (security) which I can see if I log on to the account.
The other advantage is that I pay a fixed monthly amount by D/D, so no nasty shocks, and the notifications mean I can see if there has been any variation that might need looking into :-)
I don't think there's much of a price difference to Endesa, as I understand it they are all regulated anyway...
Alexandr for President (Squire for PM !)

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog it's too dark to read (Groucho Marx)

TorreDelAguila
Resident

Postby TorreDelAguila » Fri May 13, 2016 3:28 pm

Very small differences is what I found.

This site - completely independent, unlike the sham UK commercial price comparison sites - allows direct comparison of all Spanish suppliers.
All you have to do is put in your postcode, annual kWh usage, and any special requirement (eg dual tariff/dH):
http://www.comparador.cne.es/comparador ... m?js=1&e=N
Chris

ashtondav
Resident

Postby ashtondav » Thu May 19, 2016 9:17 am

Just received the endesa bill for 6 March to 6 April, when I changed to the Tiempo rate

Wicksey
Andalucia Guru

Postby Wicksey » Thu May 19, 2016 2:23 pm

Our bill for the end of April said zero usage so I can only think that there was an error putting the figures in. The meter was read as we saw the meter reader and the bill shows that, but the reading was the same as the Feb one.

jukim
Resident

Postby jukim » Fri May 20, 2016 12:58 pm

Still no bill since 25 February, I did send a query but they never seem to bother to answer them so I guess we'll just have to wait for a whopping bill after god-knows-how-many months :crazy: