P3 airport parking return

Looking for information on a place in Andalucia or simply asking for advice on somewhere to visit? Post here and someone out there may know the answer.
curatokid
Resident

P3 airport parking return

Postby curatokid » Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:53 am

I have parked in P3 at the airport, when I left the car they gave me a peice of paper with details of intercom in airport to contact them on my return , I can not remember where to find intercom, is it easy to find and with a sign ?

IreneD
Andalucia Guru

Re: P3 airport parking return

Postby IreneD » Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:47 am

I asked the same question a couple of years ago and this is the reply Wicksey kindly gave me.

" I think it is after you come out of the baggage reclaim area, there is a Duty Free shop on your right and the phone is on your left opposite the shop. It is a tall silver metal post with the P3 sign on the top. There isn't a phone as such but an intercom where you just press the buzzer and a voice comes out of a speaker."

Although we've used it loads of times now I wouldn't have been able to describe it's location as accurately lol. Just keep looking to your left as you approach the Arrivals hall/exit. I will say that the last couple of times I've used it, the reception is terrible, it keeps cutting out but they have managed to understand that I need the bus, it usually takes about 5 minutes before it arrives.

When you leave the Arrivals Hall, look for the Gambrinus cafe, the bus stops are in front of it. Wait there and the bus will arrive to pick you up. It's usually a little yellow bus although they had a posh new one last time, which threw me slightly :) (I forget the colour.....)

Parilla
Resident

Re: P3 airport parking return

Postby Parilla » Thu Jul 28, 2016 4:36 pm

White !

Parilla