Live Football this season

Information and help in the IT field of computers, internet, ISP's, mobile and fixed line telephones plus satellite TV systems.
USINSPAIN
Resident

Live Football this season

Postby USINSPAIN » Sat Sep 17, 2016 8:45 am

Struggling to find live football matches other than what is on Sky Sports now Premier League Pass has finished anyone got any ideas looking for Premier league, Champion league, Europa league,not looking for free take your chance sport I am prepared to pay subscription
Thank You

markwilding
Andalucia Guru

Re: Live Football this season

Postby markwilding » Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:28 pm

Bein Sports Spain 9.99 per month for the European stuff. EPL is on Movistar.

satandpcguy
Resident

Postby satandpcguy » Sun Sep 18, 2016 8:10 am

BeIN Sports Mena - 26 east...all EPL matches in HD (most in english), and just about most other football leagues and competitions (approx 300-400 a year)
BeIN Sports Spain has most of the game sshown by BT and Sly Sports, and one 3pm saturday kick off.
The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it

markwilding
Andalucia Guru

Postby markwilding » Sun Sep 18, 2016 10:13 am

That is not correct,
BeIn Sports Spain don't have the EPL rights this year, which is a pity as last year they did.

In Spain Movistar have the EPL rights.

BeIn Sports Mena (Arabic countries) show all matches and for around 9.99 Euros plus the cost of a DNS or VPL via their online service, I wouldn't sign up for this due to the unstable quality. The first year I did it was great but last year was awful. I might try it again for a month this year to see if anything has improved.

Bien Mena via satellite is another option. You can see just about every league and Sport on their channels and often in English, Set up and first year subscription seems to be around 400 Euros but It would be interesting to know yearly subscription costs after the first year to see if over a few years, it would be cost effective.

Remember the NOW TV box offers Sky Sports for just over 30 pounds a month but the way I use it is to pay for a 24 day ticket for 6.99 when there is a range of matches I might want to watch plus formula one, not on Channel 4 that week, over that 24 hour period.

Star Sports India is another which is possible with a smart DNS server or Indian VPN. It's subscription free but quality is patchy. It might be worth giving them a try if all else fails.

satandpcguy
Resident

Postby satandpcguy » Sun Sep 18, 2016 10:24 am

markwilding wrote:That is not correct,
BeIn Sports Spain don't have the EPL rights this year, which is a pity as last year they did.
In Spain Movistar have the EPL rights.
Ah yes. I remember. I think I even posted this on an earlier thread!!! :mrgreen:
markwilding wrote: Bien Mena via satellite is another option. You can see just about every league and Sport on their channels and often in English, Set up and first year subscription seems to be around 400 Euros but It would be interesting to know yearly subscription costs after the first year to see if over a few years, it would be cost effective.
Costs increased dramatically in the last year or so, as BeIN changed their systems as to how to subscribe.
Now you need a mobile for that MENA country to activate the viewing card.
And you can only have one subscription per mobile.
So agents have to get a new mobile for each of their customers.
So they are charging more.
Agents this year were charging about 300 euros for a 12 month "sports" package renewal.
The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it

markwilding
Andalucia Guru

Postby markwilding » Sun Sep 18, 2016 11:02 am

Hi Sat Guy
I thought I would give BeIn Mena a go and to sign up for a to see if quality has improved, because in the end if it works properly, it's great value but they are asking for a mobile number making it impossible to sign up for their online service.

Although I believe it to be highly unlikely, Is it possible to use a Spanish mobile number to register?

satandpcguy
Resident

Postby satandpcguy » Sun Sep 18, 2016 11:41 am

You need a MENA country mobile phone, one that corresponds to the VPN country you are using.

USINSPAIN
Resident

Postby USINSPAIN » Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:25 pm

I am waiting for movistar to install there router and internet into my house,there is no Fibre optic where I live at the moment but my neighbours are getting speeds of between 15 and 20 MBPS, where I am only getting 6.2 with my present supplier, movistar has EPL and CL league matches how do I get to watch them.
Thank you

biribiri
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby biribiri » Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:45 pm

USINSPAIN wrote: How do I get to watch them.
Thank you
The legal way is by Subscribing to FUSIÓN+ 2 here for 110 euros /month :shock:

http://www.movistar.es/particulares/ofe ... _extra_300