Ryanair online check in

Looking for information on a place in Andalucia or simply asking for advice on somewhere to visit? Post here and someone out there may know the answer.
elusive
Andalucia Guru

Ryanair online check in

Postby elusive » Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:09 pm

Havnt booked with them for a while so just a quick question about the online check in. When you check in is this when you add your advanced passenger information ie your passport number etc. In the past i think i remember being able to do it at any point after you had bought your ticket

ashtondav
Resident

Re: Ryanair online check in

Postby ashtondav » Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:33 pm

Well you can do it at checkin but you can do it via "manage my booking" as well.

Stevemul
Resident

Postby Stevemul » Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:08 am

If you use the Ryanair App on your mobile, it will retain your check in info ( Passport No etc) . However, if you book for more than one passenger eg husband and wife, it will only retain the log in person's info.
I assume that this allows you to take someone else's wife next time!

Mariacristina
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby Mariacristina » Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:41 am

Thank you Stevemul. . I haven't got anything useful to add but really appreciate your final comment . . it's great to start the day with a smile.

elusive
Andalucia Guru

Postby elusive » Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:48 am

Thanks all and steve :thumbup: havnt used ryan for a while but got return flights back to the uk for all of €45 return. I feel a shopping trip coming on!

Miro
Andalucia Guru

Postby Miro » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:05 am

As far as I remember, you can add the advance passenger info at the time of booking. You can check in up to 30 days in advance, but only if you pay to reserve seats. Alternatively you can take you chances on seating and check in from 4 days before departure for free.
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often

"Acquiring a dog may be the only opportunity a human ever has to choose a relative," Mordecai Siegal 1935-2010.

markwilding
Andalucia Guru

Postby markwilding » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:14 am

Having the app also avoids the need to print out boarding passes particularly useful if you need to check-in while away. The EasyJet one does hold the details of the various passengers...including the wife's. :D
Definitely easier than having to book in with a computer then print everything out.

elusive
Andalucia Guru

Postby elusive » Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:29 pm

Just looked on my account and cant see anything about adding the info.asked on their live chat and they said you can only do it at checking in now. Always wondered are those live chats real people or just automated

markwilding
Andalucia Guru

Postby markwilding » Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:44 pm

That's the way I remember it. You put your details in when you check in.

elusive
Andalucia Guru

Postby elusive » Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:30 pm

Yeah. Trying to think back and i do remember putting in the details during checkin.so maybe its always been like that.its just been a good while since i booked with them

Miro
Andalucia Guru

Postby Miro » Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:05 pm

Miro wrote:As far as I remember, you can add the advance passenger info at the time of booking.
Apologies for incorrect info then. Must have been having a senior moment - I only booked a few weeks ago :wtf:
Maybe I was thinking of easyJet.
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often

"Acquiring a dog may be the only opportunity a human ever has to choose a relative," Mordecai Siegal 1935-2010.