Emabesa yellow plastic seal

Information and questions about the Law in Spain and Andalucia.
USINSPAIN
Resident

Emabesa yellow plastic seal

Postby USINSPAIN » Tue Oct 22, 2019 1:14 pm

Has anyone on the site had a problem with there water meter plastic seal being cut, seemingly there is an article in Valencia where this water scam is rampant
Thank you

costakid
Andalucia Guru

Re: Emabesa yellow plastic seal

Postby costakid » Tue Oct 22, 2019 3:34 pm

So what is the Scam? What can they do cutting your water seal?

USINSPAIN
Resident

Postby USINSPAIN » Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:22 pm

its not what anyone can do its a very good way for in my case Emabesa to fine me €1775.65 and send me a bill estimado for €1091 they do not have to prove I have done anything wrong, seemingly it has been well documented in Valencia its only there engineer who says the seal has been broken

My lawyer has said ( I have read the new but the problem It`s that the period to allegate had finished in February 2018. At that moment we could probably ask for clues and appeal the resolution.) but not now

USINSPAIN
Resident

Postby USINSPAIN » Wed Oct 23, 2019 11:40 am

There is more on this problem now because the date was February 2018 we are to late to argue this problem according to Emabesa but I have got Emails confirming and asking my lawyer to explain to me what the letters were, and he has not done anything about the problem, what do I do if he has just not bothered to try and deal with this problem for me.