Repsol bombona delivery

Do you have a query on how to get things done in Andalucia, where to find things, who to call? Find out by posting and hear about others experiences.
olive
Andalucia Guru

Repsol bombona delivery

Postby olive » Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:14 pm

Collect your own exchange.

13 euros local shop for old heavy orange bombona.

16 .75 for new lightweight orange and blue with slightly less gas.

How much do folk pay for delivered to your premises gas. Is it the old style? Only delivered if you have a contract ? How do you pay? Is it billed as and when you have one?

Free at Last
Resident

Re: Repsol bombona delivery

Postby Free at Last » Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:33 pm

Haven't used it for the past 2 years since we moved house, but when we did we got the old style bombonas delivered by Repsol (we had a contract) and paid whatever the Government regulated price was at the time - there was no extra charge for delivery. We just ordered one as and when it was needed. In some areas apparently people can just leave the empty ones outside to be exchanged for full ones when the delivery vehicle comes around, but we always had to pre-order the day before. Deliveries were made on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays in our area. We paid cash to the delivery man.

costakid
Andalucia Guru

Postby costakid » Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:00 am

The heavy orange ones are delivered to our area twice a week. You have to listen out for him which isn’t hard as very noisy when loading and unloading bottles, government set price and pay driver cash. I have never had a contract but we have had he same man for 16 years. I always carry out the empty but he carries the full one in and I give him a euro tip. I worked out that its cheaper than buying Ibuprofen when I jar my back lifting the heavy bottles.

olive
Andalucia Guru

Postby olive » Sun Nov 10, 2019 12:25 am

Pretty amazing service.

Is the price currently 13 euros then delivered?
Is anyone having the lighter blue/orange bottles delivered?

spanish_lad
Andalucia Guru
Location: Alhaurin el Grande since 99, cartama campo since 2022

Postby spanish_lad » Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:20 pm

The current price at the bp in alhaurin is 13.15, at the cepsa its 13.45.

I'll ask my dad about the price for the delivered ones, the van normally comes around on a thursday in town ( but didnt come last week)
Alhaurin el Grande since 99, working at the airport since 2011.

spanish_lad
Andalucia Guru
Location: Alhaurin el Grande since 99, cartama campo since 2022

Postby spanish_lad » Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:58 pm

the bp currently charges €13,50 - i´ve found that the repsol in front of the airport is selling propano at €11,71 !! cheapest i´ve ever seen.
Alhaurin el Grande since 99, working at the airport since 2011.