Coronavirus

For tips, tricks and secrets on good health, beauty, fitness and sport join this forum.
elusive
Andalucia Guru

Re: Coronavirus

Postby elusive » Thu May 07, 2020 8:52 am

90% of andalucian provences ready for phase 1 areas of malaga and granada have problems. But the junta is asking for the phasing to be done off health regions instead. Anyone know what the different health regions are?

https://english.elpais.com/society/2020 ... -leon.html

gerryh
Andalucia Guru

Postby gerryh » Thu May 07, 2020 9:11 am

Taken from El Pais:-
"Andalusia has suggested that eight of its provinces move to Phase 1, with 30 of the 33 healthcare districts moving to the new phase. The three districts that do not meet the requirements – two in Granada and one in Málaga – will be subject to conditions...."

Hopefully, for most of us, Malaga city is a health region on its own and the rest of Malaga province's health regions can move to phase 1.
Cheers
Gerry
Gerry Harris

Unicorn
Resident

Postby Unicorn » Thu May 07, 2020 12:20 pm

Here are interactive Andalucian maps Elusive
http://www.juntadeandalucia.es/institut ... VID19.html

elusive
Andalucia Guru

Postby elusive » Fri May 08, 2020 1:50 pm

Thanks.

Simon is saying they will keep the same times for when people can "exercise"in phase one. Hows that supposed to work when you can go to bars etc. so if a guardia stops you cause you are walking to your local and accuses you of exercising at the wrong time.... its gonna get even more confusing and people are gonna start to get peeved ontop of reports of over 70's banned from cafes etc inorder to "protect" them. Or you can book a hotel for a few nights away but you can only go sight seeing in your allocated time slot!!

So if they keep the time slots in then theres not much chance to go to a local coastal town for a walk and do your shopping at the same time unless you are in the older bracket but you wont beable to stop for a drink. Even more so when you cant use a toilet! :crazy:

peteroldracer
Andalucia Guru

Postby peteroldracer » Fri May 08, 2020 3:19 pm

The unwinding process is already full of anomalies. It will as ever depend on the view of the individual copper or guardi as to right or wrong - not good!
I used to cough to disguise a [email protected] I f@rt to disguise a cough.

elusive
Andalucia Guru

Postby elusive » Fri May 08, 2020 3:23 pm

The more freedoms will cause more contridictions and confusion and people who live in villages who can go out when they want might end up just sticking where they are unless its to go to a shop in a nearby town then return as they cant go for a walk while out. Because they arent there at the right time!

Wicksey
Andalucia Guru

Postby Wicksey » Fri May 08, 2020 4:42 pm

In the old days we always had a walk on the paseo before going shopping, but as you say this is now confusing as we would be further than 1km from our home, but on essential food-buying business. I think we'll have to wait for the full details to come out. 'Exercise' time may be different to going to a bar time!

I see our favourite Indian (Madras House) on Torrox Costa is now open for takeaway!

gerryh
Andalucia Guru

Postby gerryh » Fri May 08, 2020 7:02 pm

Wicksey wrote:
I see our favourite Indian (Madras House) on Torrox Costa is now open for takeaway!
Does the takeaway have to be pre-ordered then collected or can you go and order it and collect?
Cheers
Gerry
Gerry Harris

elusive
Andalucia Guru

Postby elusive » Fri May 08, 2020 8:13 pm

So is the whole of malaga provence kept in phase 0? First reports appear so?

Paulinmalaga
Resident

Postby Paulinmalaga » Fri May 08, 2020 8:37 pm

Yes it appears that way, so nothing at all changes then
I So Bella tis you

elusive
Andalucia Guru

Postby elusive » Fri May 08, 2020 8:44 pm

Total joke. Other provences have been split so why not malaga. Bar velez and rincon theres been vertually nothing in the axarquia. Same in the ronda area. Traffic is a busy as normal around here. Ppl drive around in twos.. my hairdresser appointment next week certainly wont be getting cancelled.seeing as others are swanning about as they like. Local restaurants advertising reopening. Well good luck with that.

Wicksey
Andalucia Guru

Postby Wicksey » Sat May 09, 2020 10:10 am

gerryh wrote:
Wicksey wrote:
Does the takeaway have to be pre-ordered then collected or can you go and order it and collect?
Cheers
Gerry
I imagine you'd need to pre-order it but you could phone them 952124158 (if it's still the same number since they moved). They are shut Tuesdays.

Elusive the hairdressers have been open since Monday 4th. I think they counted as a small business that were allowed to open in Phase 0 from the 4th.

olive
Andalucia Guru

Postby olive » Sat May 09, 2020 11:02 am

Good to see that the confusion over what is or isn't allowed is universal.

I posted this in Amigos lounge a few weeks back. https://www.andalucia.com/forums/viewto ... 30&t=40049

One source shows nearly 900,000 fines issued in Spain. That seems to me to be a truly outrageous amount. One in about 50 people fined? Is the minimum fine 600 euros?

elusive
Andalucia Guru

Postby elusive » Sat May 09, 2020 2:29 pm

Yeah but my hairdresser is in the local town so sticking to the letter of the law... ill have to go to mercadonna afterwards! Also i was going with a family member who cant drive so they will have to cancel now or get the bus which is 10 euros due to you having to buy a card! Or take the chance of an expensive haircut

Lyric
Andalucia Guru

Postby Lyric » Sat May 09, 2020 3:07 pm

Wicksey wrote: I see our favourite Indian (Madras House) on Torrox Costa is now open for takeaway!
I see my favourite Indian (Buddah House) Penoncillo is open for takeaway too and, although my Nepalese is not perfect, I managed to acertain to ring first. :wave:

gerryh
Andalucia Guru

Postby gerryh » Sat May 09, 2020 4:42 pm

Taj Mahal in Torre del Mar is also open for takeaways.
That's tonight's meal sorted. :thumbup:
Cheers
Gerry
Gerry Harris

elusive
Andalucia Guru

Postby elusive » Sat May 09, 2020 8:41 pm

The junta are going to "appeal"the decision and are claiming its a blatant attack on andalucia. They want all areas treated the same interms of areas been reviewed on their health district and/or province. They question why madrid has agreed to seperate some areas via health district in other parts of the country yet refused to treat andalucia the same when they had directly asked for it.

They certainly have a point. Everyone should be treated the same under the same rules. Andalucia is a prime example of why they should have been treated based on health districts as there are large amounts of areas that have little or no infections and the majoroty of infections are concentrated in a small area

markwilding
Andalucia Guru

Postby markwilding » Sat May 09, 2020 10:00 pm

Looking at the map, not all of Andalucía is remaining at phase 0. it will be just in some provinces. (Granada and Malaga)

Madrid is slightly different because it is a metropolitan district, a municipal and an autonomous region of Spain so it can mean more than one thing. But even then even though they wanted to move to phase 1, as far as I can see from the map, the whole region will remain in phase 0 for the moment.

gerryh
Andalucia Guru

Postby gerryh » Sun May 10, 2020 8:42 am

markwilding wrote:Looking at the map, not all of Andalucía is remaining at phase 0. it will be just in some provinces. (Granada and Malaga)
Granted there is a map that shows that some parts of Malaga province, such as Axarquia, could move to phase 1 but https://english.elpais.com/politics/202 ... onday.html indicates that all of Malaga province will stay in phase 0.
Cheers
Gerry
Gerry Harris

Free at Last
Resident

Postby Free at Last » Sun May 10, 2020 9:51 am

The autonomous region of Valencia has been allowed to break it down into health districts, with some progressing to Phase 1 and others staying in Phase 0, so it does appear that Andalucia has been treated unfairly by the insistence that the entire provinces of Malaga and Granada must stay in Phase 0 because their central health districts can't progress to Phase 1.

https://www.lasprovincias.es/comunitat/ ... gle.com%2F