Coronavirus

For tips, tricks and secrets on good health, beauty, fitness and sport join this forum.
elusive
Andalucia Guru

Re: Coronavirus

Postby elusive » Sun May 10, 2020 10:58 am

Yes exactly. The junta have a very good argument. Whether this appeal is actually something offical or just asking the goverment to rethink i dont know. But imo you cant pick and chose how to treat areas.

gerryh
Andalucia Guru

Postby gerryh » Sun May 10, 2020 12:44 pm

elusive wrote: But imo you cant pick and chose how to treat areas.
Depends on how big or small the areas are.
Possibly not sensible to treat the whole of Spain as one area, possibly by provinces, but some provinces seem to be doing it by far smaller areas, such as health regions within their province.
Would be nice to have some consistency.

Cheers
Gerry
Gerry Harris

Lavanda
Andalucia Guru

Postby Lavanda » Sun May 10, 2020 12:51 pm

Too confusing by far. I'm just going to do what the Town Hall in my village says I can do.

markwilding
Andalucia Guru

Postby markwilding » Sun May 10, 2020 1:37 pm

I find the argument the that it's a blatant attack on Andalucía, using Madrid as an example la little odd when only parts of the region remain in phase 0 while all of Madrid stays in Phase 0 also imposed by the state against the wishes of the politicians in Madrid.

I have no idea why parts of Andalucía hasn't moved but I know that it isn't only the amount of new cases or deaths that were taken into account but also capacity for hospital beds and equipment, should there be a spike

elusive
Andalucia Guru

Postby elusive » Sun May 10, 2020 2:14 pm

Thats the andalucian politicians argument. Like north and south divide i guess. Decisions made based on how may hospital and ICU beds they have based on x amount of population and also amount of infections per x amount of pop

5 more cases in velez 2 in rincon 1 each in nerja and algarrobo..

https://www.axarquiaplus.es/9-casos-nue ... ez-malaga/

Evelyn
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby Evelyn » Sun May 10, 2020 3:24 pm

Just read that as of Midnight tonight the BOE have said that for essential trips only 2 people are now allowed to travel in a car or on a scooter providing they are from the same family.

Free at Last
Resident

Postby Free at Last » Sun May 10, 2020 4:43 pm

It doesn't say that only 2 people from the same family are allowed to travel in a vehicle together, it says that as many people as there are seats can travel together (up to a maximum of 9 seats) as long as they live in the same household. This applies both to provinces which are advancing to Phase 1 and those which are staying in Phase 0.

https://www.neomotor.com/conduccion/cua ... alada.html

elusive
Andalucia Guru

Postby elusive » Sun May 10, 2020 5:43 pm

Thats for those in phase one. Theres no freedom of movment for phase 0. It says on the document applicable in phase 1

There was a boe last week saying the same thing but it was stated that you could still only have 2 plus in a car if it was a justifiable reason. was then clariyfied on cab spain that it was for private hire and those travelling to work as at the begining it was only one in each..

Free at Last
Resident

Postby Free at Last » Sun May 10, 2020 6:03 pm

According to the section headed "Use of Vehicles" in this article from El Pais in English, it applies to the whole of the country, those areas in Phase 0 as well as in Phase 1.

https://english.elpais.com/society/2020 ... hange.html

peteroldracer
Andalucia Guru

Postby peteroldracer » Sun May 10, 2020 6:21 pm

It changed nothing, merely clarified who sits where and onlky if the journey was justified. Tomorrow up here (phase1) we can both go to the shops anywhere in our province but only one into the shop. Stand by for queues at Iceland....lol
I used to cough to disguise a [email protected] I f@rt to disguise a cough.

Paulinmalaga
Resident

Postby Paulinmalaga » Sun May 10, 2020 6:35 pm

I'm confused now, so can I if sitting in the back wearing a mask let my partner take me to a hairdresser in the same municipality but approx 5 kilometers away as my hair has now turned in to a very unfetching mottled grey bob? (still in Phase 0)
I So Bella tis you

peteroldracer
Andalucia Guru

Postby peteroldracer » Sun May 10, 2020 6:52 pm

Not until you move to phase 1, IIRC. Hairdressing can never be essential!
I used to cough to disguise a [email protected] I f@rt to disguise a cough.

Paulinmalaga
Resident

Postby Paulinmalaga » Sun May 10, 2020 6:57 pm

peteroldracer wrote:Not until you move to phase 1, IIRC. Hairdressing can never be essential!
Thanks, will continue to look like an ageing pantomime dame in a cheap wig for a while longer :lol:
I So Bella tis you

elusive
Andalucia Guru

Postby elusive » Sun May 10, 2020 7:28 pm

peteroldracer wrote:It changed nothing, merely clarified who sits where and onlky if the journey was justified. Tomorrow up here (phase1) we can both go to the shops anywhere in our province but only one into the shop. Stand by for queues at Iceland....lol

Totally agree. It allowed ppl to travel to work and have more ppl in a taxi. The law of justifacation that comes during phase 0 hadnt changed so even if you could have 2 in a car you couldnt go anywhere except drs appointments etc It didnt mean 9 ppl could climb into a ppl carrier and go to mercadona together!!

We had our iceland list ready to go peter. Waiting on my waitrose haddock fillets!

elusive
Andalucia Guru

Postby elusive » Sun May 10, 2020 7:30 pm

Paulinmalaga wrote:I'm confused now, so can I if sitting in the back wearing a mask let my partner take me to a hairdresser in the same municipality but approx 5 kilometers away as my hair has now turned in to a very unfetching mottled grey bob? (still in Phase 0)
You can go to the hairdresser in your village/town but not in the car. Have you got a bike!!

markwilding
Andalucia Guru

Postby markwilding » Sun May 10, 2020 8:56 pm

It turns out that the rules are not going completely to Phase 1 in the Basque Country. Until tonight I could walk one KM, which in one direction within 150 metres, would take me into another municipal area but from tomorrow I will not be able to leave my town and go into another. so I will not be able to walk as far as the beach. In effect I'm going to be worse off.

El Cid
Andalucia Guru

Postby El Cid » Sun May 10, 2020 9:13 pm

elusive wrote:
Paulinmalaga wrote:I'm confused now, so can I if sitting in the back wearing a mask let my partner take me to a hairdresser in the same municipality but approx 5 kilometers away as my hair has now turned in to a very unfetching mottled grey bob? (still in Phase 0)
You can go to the hairdresser in your village/town but not in the car. Have you got a bike!!
Why not? You can go shopping in a car.

Sid

Wicksey
Andalucia Guru

Postby Wicksey » Mon May 11, 2020 10:38 am

:lol: :lol: confusion reigns .... and I guess it will only get worse. I read this morning about proposed changes to the exercise hours, meaning that the later hours will get even later .... 9pm-12am. I think that's one rule I think I can bend up here in the hills where we never meet another walker, and anyway it's getting dark by 9.30pm.

Lyric
Andalucia Guru

Postby Lyric » Mon May 11, 2020 10:52 am

I happened on a family of five yesterday just before my house so 2.5km from the 7207, never seen them before.
Three cyclists this morning too fully Lycra equipped.

Wicksey
Andalucia Guru

Postby Wicksey » Mon May 11, 2020 12:17 pm

Up here in the campo you wouldn't know it had been lockdown for the past 2 months as life here as continued much as normal. Although people were allowed to come up to attend to animals and land (providing they had a proper area of trees or a greenhouse that needed working), people have been gathering up here at weekends as before. Others have been working on their campo shacks and deliveries of materials have been trundling past. So not sure why we are worried about walking 'out of hours'.