English Paperbacks in Seville

Do you have a query on how to get things done in Andalucia, where to find things, who to call? Find out by posting and hear about others experiences.
Liz Fox
Andalucia.com Amigo

English Paperbacks in Seville

Postby Liz Fox » Wed May 03, 2006 10:03 am

Does anyone know where I can buy new or second-hand english paperbacks here in Seville?

Bramblator
Tourist

Postby Bramblator » Wed May 03, 2006 2:27 pm

If you log on to www.play.com you can buy english books online, cheaper than most places and they are delivered toyour house in spain free of charge! also, CD's PC and PS" etc games

Caroline

pilgrim
Andalucia.com Amigo

books in seville

Postby pilgrim » Wed May 03, 2006 5:04 pm

I have been told by Spanish friend that there is a book shop in Seville, in one of the streets that face the University, near the Hotel Alfonso .????., she says it sells only English Books and possibly French? Have yet to check it out.

kevin77
Resident

Postby kevin77 » Thu May 04, 2006 12:47 am

I cant think of anything more horrible than to be in a foreign country and not have the latest paperback in English by my bedside every night! :cry: 'The da Vinci code' has been part of my dreams for the last few weeks and it has made my stay in Andalucia complete. :D Furthermore I can use dialogue from the book when I talk to the friendly people in the street. :lol:

Nige
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby Nige » Thu May 04, 2006 1:01 pm

http://www.libreriavertice.com
opposite the old tobacco factory where Carmen rolled those cigars on her thighs, now university offices. Not far from Alfonso trece.

worldbookday
Andalucia.com Amigo

English Books

Postby worldbookday » Fri May 05, 2006 10:11 am

I met a lady at a book fair, I am sure she said she was from Seville or Jerez says she was selling/exchanging English paper backs, can't remember her name, but her number is 656631001. If you need new books for Children PM me, I have a good selection in stock.