Ermita de San José
This chapel was built in plastered masonry, with a bell tower that shares its first third of wall with the hermitage, while doubling it in height. The altar is crowned by a half-orange vault. The chapel was remodeled in 1710 and the works were paid for by the priest José Gómez de la Torre. Located on Calle San Jose.