Iglesia de San Miguel
This simple model of a Mudejar church, with a single nave drawer plan, was not always so minimalistic. Built in 1530, it managed to survive the Moorish rebellion, various fires and an earthquake, until it was moved to another location. However, during this journey, it lost the back section of the sanctuary and the main chapel, and was reduced to this simple temple. Inside, the old seventeenth-century roof armour has been restored. Behind its altar, raised by several steps, is the surprisingly modern main altarpiece, where the image of its patron, San Agapito, sits. Located on Calle Iglesia.