Iglesia de Nuestra Señora del Rosario
A Mudejar-style temple, built in the mid sixteenth century, consisting of three naves with a basilica plan, with a main chapel differentiated from the central nave by an arch and a high choir at its feet. In 1577, carpenter Juan Fernández and mason Juan Alonso Jiménez both worked here. It once had an altarpiece dating from 1558 which, unfortunately, has disappeared. In 1675, it was equipped with a Mudejar roof in its central nave, with armature and simple ornamental details. In the eighteenth century, the lateral naves communicated with the central nave by arches, the portal through which they are accessed, and the bell tower were both expanded. Its last restoration was in 1995. Located on Calle La Rosa.