Convento de María Inmaculada
An outstanding seventeenth century construction for the headquarters of a Community of Franciscans. It was the headquarters of the French in the War of Independence. After the monks were cloistered in 1835, it was dismantled and deteriorated until, at the end of the nineteenth century, it was re-established with a community of Claretian nuns. In successive restorations, especially in 1880, it underwent profound modifications and reforms. Located in Plaza Puertas del Convento.