Jose Lopez-Montenegro - sommelier of Atrio restaurant in Caceres.
- Carrot, nettle and fennel ravioli paired with Manzanilla Sacristia AB Seleccion Personal Antonio Barbadillo
- Pork tempura with tomato and amontillado sauce, crayfish and sweetcorn paired with Amontillado El Tresillo 1874 Viejo from Bodega Emilio Hidalgo
- Chocolate cream with PX, aniseed, orange, nutmeg, coffee and cinnamon, paired with Pedro Ximenez Antique Bodegas Rey Fernando de Castilla
- The Lyttleton (The Stafford Hotel, London, UK)
- Marais Soir, Munich (Germany)
- Kiin, Copenhagen (Denmark)
- 15 Romolo, San Francisco (USA)
- Wine Religion, Moscow (Russia)
- Comme Chez Soi, Brussels (Belgium)
- Zarzo, Eindhoven (Netherlands)
Celebrating winning the national final of Copa Jerez: the chef and sommelier (wearing red neckbands) of Atrio restaurant, with judges - Beltra Domecq, far right, is also judging the international final.