Andalucia is not alone in its quest for the convenience of large out-of-town shopping centres or commercial centres ( centros comerciales) . Over the past five years shopping centres in Andalucia have become increasingly prevalent and in Andalucia today they form an integral part of most peoples’ shopping experience.
Shopping centres in Granada city
- El Corte Inglés at Centro Comercial Genil, Carrera de la Virgen, 20-22, Granada. Tel: 958 223 240. More>
- El Corte Inglés at Centro Comercial Arabial, Calle Arabial, 97, Granada. Tel: 958 217 600. More>
- Open Monday to Saturday 10:00 to 22:00 hrs.
- Alcampo - Ctra. Jaén, s/n. 18013 Granada. Tel:958 15 93 39
- Carrefour - Ctra. Armilla, s/n, 18006 Granada. Tel: 958 24 64 00
- Centro Comercial Neptuno - C/ Arabial, 97, 18004 Granada. Tel: 958 52 22 45
Shopping centres in Granada province:
- Alcampo - Av. Salobreña, s/n, 18600 Motril (Granada). Tel:958 60 23 16
Sunday Shopping Hours in Andalucia
Shopping centres are generally open from 10.00 to 22.00 hrs Monday to Saturday. They are also open for the same or slightly reduced hours on certain Sundays and Bank holidays.
Opening on Sunday and bank holidays for shopping centres and shops over 300 square metres is decreed by the Junta de Andalucia. Other shops that can open on Sundays are shops selling cakes and pastries, bread and ready meals, preparation and sale of churros, chips, nuts and sweets, newspapers, florists and plants. Shops selling cultural and sporting products located inside museums or cultural or sporting establishments can open. Also Petrol stations and shops designated as 'convenience stores'. Also shops in train and bus stations and airports and sea ports.
Sunday and Bank Holidays shopping in 2022 - Andalucia wide
There are 16 opening Sunday and Bank Holidays in 2022 - Andalucia wide
January 2nd and 9th
April 14th (Easter Thursday)
July 3rd and 31st
August 15th and 28th
November 1st and 27th
December 4th and 8th and 11th and 18th and 26th
Sunday and Bank Holidays shopping in 2023 - Andalucia wide
There are 16 opening Sunday and Bank Holidays in 2023 - Andalucia wide
January 2nd and 8th
April 6th (Easter Thursday) 30th
July 2rd and 30th
August 15th and 28th
November 1st and 26th
December 3th and 8th and 10th and 17th and 24th and 31st