Iglesia de Nuestra Señora del Patrocinio
Ecclesiastically, Olula belonged to the Castro parish from 1505 to 1782, at which point it was granted its own parish, taking the Virgen de Patrocinio as the Patron Saint. The ceiling of the parish church is formed of wooden beams, however, its central dome is made of stone. Both are covered by a roof of Arabic tile, with two slopes on the nave and four slopes on the dome. The image of the patron was saved from its destruction during the Civil War by the residents of the village, specifically by Juan de Dios Gil Mesas. Some say that the Holy Christ was also saved, hidden in the loft of a local house and that, after being restored, they changed it for a new one, leaving it in Olula and taking the old one to Santiago de Compostela. Located in Plaza del Ayuntamiento.