Iglesia de Nuestra Señora del Reposo
The construction of the church started in the second half of the sixteenth century and was completed in the first decades of the seventeenth century. Iglesia de Santa María under the invocation of the Virgen del Reposo, has since then been the parish church of the town. In 1630 Pablo Legot a Luxembourg painter settled in Seville, he designed the main altarpiece, although it is not certain that he painted it since records show it was painted between 1640-1650. The Lisbon earthquake of 1755 affected the church which was rebuilt by Tomás Botani, who made some reforms such as the addition of several side chapels. The church is located on Calle La Calleja.