Iglesia de Nuestra Señora de la Virgen de la Cabeza
The church is situated within the old mosque of Benahadux, which after its consecration in 1505 was erected under the invocation of the Virgen de la Cabeza and her patron, San José. In 1770, the Town Hall sent a letter to the Bishop of Almeria indicating the lamentable state of the old church and the need to build a new religious building. In 1783, Benahadux was appointed its own priest of the Church of Benahadux, no longer depending on the parish of Pechina. The inauguration occurred in 1798, marked with a visit from the Bishop of Almeria. Located in Plaza Iglesia.