Iglesia de Santa María del Rosario
The Mudejar-style church was built in the first half of the seventeenth century and has been restored on several occasions. It was erected in 1505, but disappeared in 1570 after the Moorish Rebellion and the depopulation of the mountains. It was then annexed to the neighbouring town of Velefique and remained so until 1900, when it was reestablished as a parish with the title of Santa María del Rosario. Located in Plaza del Pueblo.