Iglesia de la Virgen del Rosario
The church is the result of a long construction process that began in 1673 and ended in 1763. It started as a Baroque building and ended up as one of the greatest exponents of Almeria’s Neoclassicism. It is therefore an atypical building, in which the problems and conflicts that the church experienced with the Chamber of Castile, the economic cuts, the changes of ideas, architectural language and aesthetic postulates are evident. It has a rectangular plan organized with three naves of three sections, a transept and a chancel with a polygonal head. Declared a Site of Cultural Interest in 2003. Located on Calle Iglesia.