Ermita de San Sebastián
The date of the Chapel is unknown, however, it appears in Gérgal’s plan in Pascual Madoz’s “Geographical-Statistical-Historical Dictionary” made between 1845-1850. On its main facade reads the inscription: “Ermita San Sebastián (1734)” , although the date has not been verified. It consists of a single nave with the high altar somewhat elevated, and its roof is a gabled wooden truss with a triangular profile. Restored in the year 2000, it houses the Patron Saint of Gérgal, San Sebastián. Located on Calle Sebastián Pérez.