Iglesia de Nuestra Señora del Carmen
The church was built from 1640 onwards, opposite the site occupied by the previous Iglesia de Santa María, which was destroyed during the Moorish Rebellion. It was renovated in 1771 according to the project of the architect Francisco Ruiz Garrido de Vera, although due to lack of budget it was not carried out as planned. The building consists of a rectangular floor plan with three naves, a Baroque dressing room from 1745 that houses its Patron Saint and a bell tower. Located in Plaza de los Caidos.