Colegio Miguel de Cervantes
Built in 1928, the Miguel de Cervantes School is rectangular in layout, clad in exposed brick and has two recesses and twenty-four classrooms. Cervantes was in Lopera between February 22 and 25, 1592, in order to collect wheat and barley for the Invincible Armada, hence the School acquired its name. It was restored in 1940. Only its exterior can be visited. Located on Calle Eleuterio Risoto.