Iglesia de San Bartolomé - Torredelcampo
This church is a partly medieval construction, a style still visible in some areas such as the sacristy and the main altar, however, most of the current configuration was builtin the sixteenth century, with works by Don Francisco del Castillo “El Viejo” and his son, Don Francisco del Castillo “El Mozo”. Its bell tower has a heraldic shield belonging to the Bishop of the Diocese of Jaén, Don Sancho Dávila y Toledo (1600 -1615). Its interior houses the Cristo de la Vera Cruz (1580-1604),thehead of which is attributed to the sculptor Salvador de Cuéllar.
Located on Calle Cruce.