Header Banner - Google Adsense

Iglesia de San José

Iglesia de San José

Previously the grain store of the Marquis, the building was later converted into a temple around 1888. At present it has been converted into a municipal exhibition hall and a multipurpose space. The church responds to the typical scheme of the Order of Carmelites. Located on Carrera del Mercado.

Destinations