Night tour OF Seville with flamenco show
A visit to Seville would not be complete without knowing the art of the Andalusian capital, and Andalusia is world famous for its passion for flamenco dancing. That's why we offer an unforgettable evening where you can enjoy a real spectacle at a flamenco show while enjoying a delicious tapas dinner.
This tour offers you a spectacular panoramic bus ride to the main monuments of the city center, bathed in the twilight to prepare your senses for a magical evening. On this scenic drive you will pass by famous landmarks such as the spectacular Plaza of Spain and America Square, which we will visit by foot and also the flags of the Ibero-American Exposition of 1929, the Casino of the Exhibition and the Parque Maria Luisa to head to the river bank and revel in the night lighting of the imposing Plaza de Toros de la Maestranza, the Torre del Oro and the Palace of San Telmo, Seville baroque exemplary work.
After this beautiful walk in Sevilla, we will go by bus to the flamenco show, where you will take a seat next to the stage to enjoy and truly admire the art of the dance, which originated more than three centuries ago. Enjoy this magnificent spectacle while you have some tapas, always with quality products and a cuisine based on the Andalusian tradition.
Our tour ends at the end of the show, a perfect time in the evening to go for a peaceful walk through the beautiful Sevilla streets in the magical ambiance of the night.
- Flamenco is the dancing and singing that characterize several Spanish regions, above all Andalusia, and attract millions of visitors.
- Plaza España is an architectural complex located in Parque de María Luisa, towards the Guadalquivir River. In its benches are represented the provinces of Spain.
- The Plaza de Toros de la Real Maestranza is the most important bullring in Seville and a reference of bullfighting. It was built in 1761 and stands out for the oval shape of the ring.
- Multilingual official guide
- Entrance to the flamenco show in an authentic "tablao"
- 3 different types of Flamenco entrance: with drink, with tapas dinner or A la Carte dinner
- Sightseeing tour by air conditioned minibus
Departure daily at 7.30pm.
Not available: 25th of December 2016 and 1st of January 2017.
Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour begins!
Main Entrance of Hotel Bécquer, Calle Reyes Católicos, 4, 41001 Sevilla
Seville City Center
Duration: approx. 3 hours