Getting to Puerto Banus
It is easy to reach by car. If driving from San Pedro in the direction of Marbella, take the clearly signposted exit 174 off the A-7. If you are driving from Marbella towards San Pedro, come off at exit 175 and follow the signs. Both exits will bring you directly into the eastern end of Puerto Banus by Playa Puerto Banus and the Cristomar shopping centre.
Buses & Bus Timetables
See our Puerto Banus bus timetable page for more information.
There are several car parks and parking locations availble in Puerto Banus.
- Saba Parking - underground parking under Plaza Antoinio Banderas. About 3€ per hour.
- Parking Tembo - underground parking on Avda. Rotary Internacional (at the top of Plaza Antonio Banderas): open 24 hours
- El Corte Ingles - multi-storey parking underneath Corte Ingles Hipercor (Plaza Antonio Banderas): open 10.00 - 22.00
- Cristamar centro comercial - underground parking beneath the shopping centre (Avda. Naciones Unidas): open 24 hours
- Avenida Julio Iglesias - underground carpark and roadside parking available: open 24 hours
- Centro Plaza centro comercial - openair and undergound carpark, located on Avda Manolete on the otherside of the A-7( next to the bullring): open 08.00 - 21.00 (underground) and 08.00 - 00.00 (openair).
View Puerto Banus Parking in a larger map