Antiguo Convento de los Jesuitas
The construction of this building began in 1621 for the establishment of the Order of the Society of Jesus, on the condition that a College of Latin and Science be established to educate the children of the local aristocracy. In the nineteenth century, it became a Municipal Hospital. The artistic interest of the complex lies in the Renaissance staircase that connects the two floors, made by Francisco Gómez in the first half of the eighteenth century. It was declared an Asset of Cultural Interest 2011. Located in Plaza de Santo Domingo.