Convento de las Madres Trinitarias Descalzas
The presence of the Contemplative Trinitarian Mothers in the city dates back to 1587, the year in which they founded their convent. Little remains of the original convent, due to the passing time and successive renovations. On the main altar, there is a carving of the Immaculate Conception from the seventeenth century, and paintings such as La Trinidad and the Sagrada Familia, from the second half of the seventeenth century. Located on Calle Granados.