Iglesia de San Martín
Today only the thin bell tower remains of this building, built in the sixteenth century. The rest of the primitive church, in Gothic style, was burned and destroyed during the Civil War in 1936. Its current appearance corresponds to what was built between 1944 and 1948 according to a project by architect Ramón Pajares. The rectangular tower was made higher than designed, which causes a slight lateral inclination. Located in Plaza San Martín.