Iglesia de San Juan Bautista
The church was erected in the sixteenth century, but was practically destroyed during the Civil War, so that from the time of its construction only the main door remains, made in 1531 by Juan de Marquina. The restoration project was the work of the architect Fernando Wilhemi Manzano. The stone tower, built during this phase of restoration, is octagonal and has an open brick bell tower with semicircular gaps, all of which is crowned with a spire. In 1952, the works were stopped due to the death of its main promoter. In 1953, the Council of Ministers agreed to continue the reconstruction, which ended in 1955. Located on Calle San Juan.