Iglesia del Carmen
Construction of this church began in 1898 thanks to Isidoro Pérez de Herrasti, in memory of his deceased daughter, Carmen. It is built on the site that served as an orchard for the Hermanas de la Cruz, in the convent that later communicated with the church, and in which two well-differentiated styles are observed: the elegant and slender tower, built in a neo-Mudejar style similar to that of the Iglesia de Santa Ana de Granada, whilst the rest of the building corresponds to historicist approaches from the late nineteenth century. The church is owned by the heirs of the Conde de Antillón. Located in Plaza del Carmen.