The Alhóndiga was a grain trading exchange house built in 1554 by the Corregidor Don Hernando de Acuña. The building was connected to the granary through a vault. The fact that this building was located in the market square would enhance the commercial, public and civil importance of this square.
The façade consisted of a ground floor with semicircular arches and a first floor with slightly lowered arches. Centuries later the building became an inn and in 1956 it was extended with a second floor. It is currently a private home.
Located on Paseo Mercaderes.