Puerta de Úbeda
Undoubtedly the best fortified gate in the entire walled city, originally that which led to the Úbeda road. It had three arches, next to the Albarrana Tower from where the stretches of the wall started up to the following towers. Currently only one arch remains; the tower and walls were destroyed by order of Queen Isabel la Católica in 1476 to put an end to disputes between the local nobility. In the mid-twentieth century, part of the tower was integrated into private homes. In the 1980s, it became the property of the Town Hall and in the 1990s, restoration work began.
Located on Puerta de Úbeda.