Nerja - Five Fascinating Facts
Nerja is a seaside town on the eastern part of the Costa del Sol, the stretch between Malaga and Granada province's Costa Tropical. This part of the coast is less developed than the Marbella area, and Nerja itself is still relatively unspoiled. It has a famous viewing platform, the tree-lined Balcon de Europa, looking out over the Mediterranean, and some renowned fiestas.
- Fact 1 - Prehistoric caves, with the tallest natural pillar in the world
- Fact 2 - Head just inland from Nerja to the prettiest village in Andalucia
- Fact 3 - Nerja has beaches galore - in town, and more isolated
- Fact 4 - Wash your sins away at the Noche de San Juan beach party
- Fact 5 - See top international singers and dancers at the Festival Cueva de Nerja